Thursday, August 23, 2012

SPIRITUAL HEALTH - "AN AWAKENING!" - God Moments

 
 
Greetings! Allow me to introduce J.T.. Over the past year and a half I have had the priveledge to work with this light filled woman in spiritual life coaching sessions...  As a spiritual advisor, I feel God gives me insight through the Holy Spirit to help guide others on their spiritual journey. J.T. has many stories to share of her growth as a woman  and her life journey as it relates to God.
 
"God reveals his spiritual truths to me by his Spirit." 1 Corinthians 2:13


 
"AN AWAKENING!" 


"I first met Dave about 1 1/2 years ago at an event where he was holding private sessions. I went with a friend and I had no intention in having a session with him. It's not that I don't believe that there are people who have special gifts, its just that I did not feel led until Dave entered the room. I changed my mind because I sensed that I could trust him. So I followed my gut and went for it!
 
Dave is a gentle spirit and I instantly felt at ease with him. Dave came into my life at a time where I was broken and questioning everything about my life. I felt like I was starting from scratch in many ways and Dave helped me thru Spirit in feeling God' love and the support of my Angels, thus giving me hope. Dave's guidance helped me to move forward to trust and listen to my inner voice. He understands his role of a spiritual advisor. He listens to me and relays what information comes forth. I've learned much about myself through Dave's encouragement and have embraced meditation to find that quiet place where I can be still and talk to God, but most importantly listen to God.

I'm in awe of how my life has changed, I now feel and understand that God lives inside of me and is not separate from me. I am God's living expression, a spiritual being living in a human body. I now look at my life with such a grateful heart. Something has shifted in me, an awakening of sorts. I'm living my life being more conscious and believe that Dave came into my life for a reason and grateful to have him as part of my journey."

J.T. email:  allgood4me22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment